CHALLENGE BLUE Sake Set[4bottles (with box)]
- Regular price
- ¥22,800 JPY
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ¥22,800 JPY
- Unit price
How to Order
Disclaimer about delivery
- As we outsource the delivery to the third party (transport service providers), the delivery time and date can be changed without any pre notice according to their reasons, which please note. Please allow enough time for ordering to prepare for such unexpected situation.
- In case this third party damages your ordered products during the transportation, please contact to SAKEYOI (firstname.lastname@example.org ). SAKEYOI will try to solve the problem as much as possible.
- Please note that the delay and damages during transportation are not carried out under the responsibility of SAKEYOI.
Inquiry after dispatch from our warehouse
Please contact to the transport service providers about the delivery inquiry after being shipped out from our warehouse. Here are the contact details of the transport service providers who carry your ordered products.
The name of the providers are indicated in the e-mail from SAKEYOI that you receive when the product is dispatched from our warehouse.
- When you take on a challenge; when you achieve something; when you want to feel refreshed; when you’re feeling positive, wanting to give things your best shot.
- Overwhelming visuals that overturn the concept of sake labels
- Flavors specially designed for canned sake by breweries that will impress not only newbies to sake but also core fans
"Challenge Blue" 180ml x 4bottles
This is a sake you’ll want to drink when you want to take on a challenge, or when you’ve worked hard and accomplished something.
We felt that acidity was important to create a taste that will make you feel assertive in a clear-cut way. It features a sweet and sour, citrusy flavor. More than just acidic, it also has a soft sweetness to it. We’ve given it a crisp, clean finish by using the sake-brewing rice Oita Mii.
We recommend either chilling "Challenge Blue" till it’s ice cold or drinking it hot. We’ve also kept the alcohol content low, as some people will be drinking directly from the can.
|Raw Material||Rice, Rice malt,|
|Variety of Rice||Oita Mii 100%|
|Nuts and bolt||Designed to suit meat dishes. Perfect with meats that have a distinctive flavor, such as lamb. The acidity balances fats well, including those in sauces and condiments.
If drinking with sashimi, we recommend using ponzu vinegar or lemon salt rather than soy sauce.
|Dry or Sweet||Slightly Sweet|
|Taste||Very light in taste, once it fills your mouth, you will notice the smooth sweetness and delicate acidity that merges with a faintly assertive bitterness rather comfortably, right until the trailing notes.|
|Aroma||This sake has a gorgeous aroma, mainly that of richly aromatic fruits and white flowers like lychee and muscat.|
|Suitable Temperature||5-10°C（Cold - Room temperature）、40-50°C（Warm）|
|Rice Milling Level||60%
|Sake Meter Value||-8.5|
Komatsu Brewery Co., Ltd. (Usa, Oita Prefecture)
Sake Sommelier Comment
Features a fruity, citrus-like bouquet (yuzu, close to grapefruit).
First a citrus-like acidity, then a sweetness fills the mouth. This masterpiece nicely balances tartness with sweetness.
Sharp, with a low alcohol content of 13% and a very refreshing finish and aftertaste for easy drinking.
Thorough chilling is recommended for a fresher, more appealing acidity.
The accent of fresh acidity spurs the appetite. That solid acidity makes this is a sake for enjoyable mariage with strong-flavored foods.